The “heart” of our women’s ministry is to help women create their own missions vision by enabling them to:
- Recognize their status in Christ (Galatians 4:7, Ephesians 1:3-14)
- Find an entry point to fulfill Christ’s purpose in their lives (Jeremiah 29:11-13, Romans 8:28)
- Reflect the highest ideals of Christian living (Ephesians 4:1, 1 Thessalonians 2:8)
- See their lives as set apart for the gospel (Galatians 1:15-16a, 2 Timothy 1:6-14)
- Affirm God’s call both individually and corporately (1 Peter 2:9)
- Reach beyond themselves to a global vision (Acts 1:8, 2:17)
- Commit to a rewarding missions lifestyle (Colossians 3:12-17, Philemon 6)
We Believe in Missional Living
Pray for missions. Engage in mission action and witnessing. Learn about missions. Support missions. Develop spiritually toward a mission’s lifestyle. Participate in the work of the church and denomination.
We offer a variety of choices for involvement which includes (but is not limited to) various types of Bible study groups, prayer groups, missionary focus groups, and mission action groups. We believe that promoting a biblical worldview for all ages will compel believers to be compassionate and active in their faith. In an effort to challenge Christian believers to understand and be radically involved in the mission of God we invite females between the ages of 13 and 113 to attend any function we host, even if she’s not a member of our church!
Some opportunities We Offer:
- Mindful About Missions meeting typically on first Monday of each month from 7:00 – 8:15 pm
- God’s Girls Planning meetings monthly (see church calendar for date/time)
- H.O.P.E. Food Pantry – bring in non-perishable items on first Sunday of each month
- Baby Bottle Boomerang – filling baby bottles with loose change to support Human Life Services
Contact Sheila McConville for more information.